MISSON 10
遇到Dante时
Dante: What took you so long?
是什么让你花了这么长时间?
Nero: You...What are you doing here? Forget it, I don't have time for this.
你...你在这里做什么?算了,我没有时间问这个了.
说完Nero推开Dante,Dante拦住了他.
Dante: Then neither do I. So I'll cut to the chase.
我也一样.
接着Nero发火,出手K人.接着Dante推开了他.
Dante: So I'll cut to the chase. I here for the sword.
所以我会抄捷径去追.我是为了剑而来的.
Nero: Your point being?
你的意思是?
Dante: It was originally my brother's... Return it to me, then I'll let you go, kid.
那本来是我哥哥的...把它还给我,我就让你走,小鬼.
Nero: Kid? Well.. If that's how you see me. I think you'll blush a pretty pink when I kick your ass.
小鬼?好吧...如果你是这么看我的.我想你当我踢你屁股的时候你的脸上会有可爱的粉红色!
Nero顿时挥了一下Yamato,Dante跳上吊灯.
Dante: Ah, helpful hint. Take a tip from your elders...
啊,很有用的暗示.从你的长辈上想得到一点好处吧..
Dante占下风时,他又推人了,推倒了后立刻上前用剑架住Nero的脖子.
Dante: You cooled off yet, kid? What's the matter? Why the glare?
你已经冷静了吗,小鬼?出了什么问题,为什么那么火呢?
Nero: You look as if you've just being playing me from the beginning.
你好像从开始就一直在玩我.
Dante: That sword...was used to separate our world from the demons. I can't have something of that kinds power floating around now can I? It's got to stay in the family.
那把剑...是用来隔离我们的世界和恶魔的世界.我不能让这么一个具有强大力量的东西到处流放对吧? 它应该呆在我家里.
Nero: I need this...
我需要它...
Dante: Then keep it. Now that you're calm and cool...Get going.
那就拿着吧,现在你平静和冷静了...走吧.
Dante: Hey! What's your name?
喂! 你叫什么名?
Nero: Nero.You're Dante,rght? Not a bad name...
Nero.你叫Dante,对吧?名字不坏啊...
Dante: Neither is yours.
你的也一样...
Nero离开时,Gloria突然出现.
Dante: Haw..haw...That regal look suits you.
哈哈..这么雍容华贵还挺适合你啊.
Gloria: I dress to impress.
我想穿得让人印象深刻一些.
说完就卸装变回Trish.
Trish: Are you sure you want to let him go?
你真的打算让他走?
Dante: Yeah, I figure he can bear the burden.
是的,我觉得这个孩子可以经受考验.
Trish: I know it's not my business, but this could get ugly.
我知道这与我无关,但是这样可能会变得糟糕.
Dante: Well, if the kid screws up,then I'll just have to kick his ass.
好吧,如果那个孩子不争气,我会真得踢他的屁股的.
MISSON 11
Nero来到巨像前...
Nero: What the...
这是...
教皇出现
教皇: Is it not beautiful?
这难道不美吗?
Nero: I think we've got a difference of opinion on that one.
我想我们在这方面意见不同.
教皇: How unfortunate...
真不幸啊...
Nero: Kyrie...
教皇: Is it not your wish to become one with her? Within the Savior your mortal bodies will combine,melting into one to manifeat and create his core!
A thing of outter and pure beauty.
难道你不想与她合二为一? 在救世主的身体里你们两个人类的躯体将融合,
Nero: Go blow yourself. I'm here to save you...Please trust me
少吹了.对(Kyrie).我是来这里救你的...请请相信我.
教皇: I'm afraid you are too late. But although still incomplete ,this is your chance to catch a glimpse of the true power of our Savior!
我恐怕你来得太晚了,但是目前还没有完全.你没有机会看到救世主的真正的力量了!
教皇被击败时,退回了巨像里,Nero上前准备一刀,教皇把Kyrie当成了挡箭牌,就在Nero迟疑的那一瞬间,利用巨像抓住了Nero.
教皇: Held back by love. Such a shame. Still I must solute a man who carries the blood of Sparda. While not in Dante's veins. You still presented a harder fight than I had anticipated.
被爱拖了后腿,真是丢人啊.不过我必须溶解一个拥有斯巴达之血的人,尽管不是Dante的.你仍旧比我想象中难缠许多。
Nero: Dante...
教皇: I had orginally Intended to absorb him into our Savior. But circumstances presenting, I'd reather choose the option at hand.
我本来打算要吸收他到我们救世主的体内的.不过从这个情势来看,我宁愿选择你手中的东西.
说完便夺走了Nero手中的Yamato.
教皇: When your blood and this sword are combined, we will be able to proceed to the final stage of our ultimate goal
当你的血液与这把剑结合时,我们将迈进一步达到我们的最终目标!
在自我陶醉之间,Credo冲上去捅了教皇一剑.
Credo: Nero!Run!
Nero!快走!
说完就给教皇捅回一剑了.
教皇: You have betrayed us. Why?
你背叛了我们.为什么?
Credo: I served the dream of a world you spoke of. The Savior you preached of, But you used my sister, Kyrie.,who has nothing to do with this,and that is beyongd forgiveness.
我本来是忠心于你所说的梦想世界的. 那个你宣讲的救世主,但是你却利用了我的妹妹,Kyrie,一个和这件事情无关的人,那是不可原谅的.
教皇:Love...? For a sibling ?How floolish...
爱....?为了一个兄弟姐妹?多愚蠢啊...
说完就把剑抽出,Credo身体一个后仰,摔了下去.
教皇: All that is needed is absolute power!
我只需要绝对的力量!
Credo做着垂直落体运动时Dante把他接了下来.Trish出现了.
教皇: Oh, it's you... Gloria. Unfortunately you did not anticipate a descendant of Sparda's blood,and because of this boy, you have been outwitted! And the Savior will be completed!
Oh,是你啊...Gloria.很不幸你没有我所期望的斯巴达之血.而因为这个男陔,你已经被骗了!接着救世主将会完成的!
Dante: I don't know, I'd wager this kid's still got some life in him.
我不知道,我跟这个小鬼打赌还有些气呢.
接着Nero使用了恶魔右臂把教皇抓了起来,用力的把他按在巨像上,正当要来一拳时,教皇躲进了巨像里,瞬移到Nero面前,用刀插进Nero的右手上.
教皇: You fool! Escape is now Impossible! The creation cannot be stopped!
你这蠢材!逃跑是不可能的!创造是不会被中断的!
Dante: Hey, kid, you give it up so soon?
喂,小鬼,这么快你就放弃了?
Nero: My options...are limited...
我的能力...被限制了...
Dante: Huh, so melodramatic. Besides, if you die without giving my sword back, I'm gonna be pissed!
呵,真搞笑.还有,如果你死之前没把剑还我,我会发火的!
Nero: Then come an get it.
那你去来拿啊.
Dante: What a punk.
真是个小混混.
在巨像里,Nero与Kyrie相遇...
Nero: Kyrie, I failed to save you .
Kyrie,我救不了你.
Kyrie伸出了右手,Nero配合得把手伸了过去,没想到一摸就消失了...
Nero: Kyrie...
Kyrie: Nero... thank you.
Nero...谢谢你.
Nero: Kyrie! Kyrie! I swear! I swear I'm going to get us out of here! Together! Kyrie! Kyrie!Auh!!!!
Kyrie!Kyrie! 我发誓!我们会离开这里的!一起!Kyrie!Kyrie!啊!!!
回到现场,巨象飞了起来...
Dante:Ha, check it out! It's got wings !
哈,看下!它有翅膀!
Trish: The design shows terrible taste.
这个设计看上去品味真差.
Credo挣扎得起来了.
Dante: Hey, where's that thing going? It's not complete yet ,is it?
喂,那个东西要去哪? 它还没完成,对吧?
Credo: It is in the heart to save this world from chaos...He will begin by driving it out.
本来他的内心希望拯救这个世界于在混沌中.可是他却开始推掉了.
Trish: Now he has what he needs...Yamato.
现在他得到他想要的了...Yamato.
Credo: Sparda used it to seal the hell gate from the demon world. The sword is the key to opening the hell gate. The real hell gate. That last dominant beneath this city
斯巴达利用它去封印了魔界与人界的大门. 而那把剑就是开门的钥匙.打开真正地狱之门的钥匙,最后整个笼罩在这一座城市.
Dante: The sword that separates the human world from the demon world...
那把剑是将人类和恶魔世界隔离的...
Credo: I think you, the son of the Dark knight Sparda. Are the only one who can stop the Savior now. Dante
我认为你,黑暗骑士斯巴达的儿子. 是现在唯一一个能阴止救世主的人.Dante.
Trish: Looks like you've got a rep to live up to .
看起来你实现你的理想.
Dante: Looks that way.
貌似是这样.
Credo: Please...Honor one last request. ...Save them... Kyrie...and Nero...
拜托,荣耀者最后的请求...救下他们...Kyrie...和Nero ...
说完. Credo倒下,散成了无数的萤光,消失在空气中...他挂了...
Dante: I'll do it. I wouldn't want to deny anyone whose dying request.
我会做的,我不会拒绝任何一个人死前的要求.
Trish: I'll sweep the city and evacuate the people.
那么我就去清扫城市并且疏散人群.
Dante: Hey!Is this your way of ditching and dumping the means on.~
喂!这难道就是你挖洞然后填补的方法~
Trish: You wanna switch?
你想交换吗?
Dante: It's cool. Let's stick to the plan.
很好.让我们开始我们的计划吧.
[ 本帖最后由 基拉 于 2008-2-22 13:03 编辑 ]